Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop suggestions and feedback here
we have reached a milestone we have 94 threads, 128 members & 223 posts I'm thankful to one and all. You have been a very good audiences.
I'm a little held up in IRL sorry for inactivity. 
I'm very keen to launch ic0de V2. Changing overall appearance of our community. And we will  also have HQ marketplace. One stop for all your IT needs graphics, programmers,designers, hiring for partnership etc.. 

Im looking for suggestions like what things can be taken to enhance the forums user experiences
[Image: BezlSXT.gif]
Marketplace sounds nice, but not illegal stuff of course.

As for stuff to improve, firstly the discord wigdet thing isn't working correctly (sending a message to you on discord)
On ic0de V2 we should have a forum redesign. We shouldn't just push an update without anything major. Very interested to see what you are planning there.
There is s_e_x without love, and there is love without s_e_x.
Then there is me, without both.
There is a reason behind discord widget not working bruh!!
(11-21-2019, 02:38 PM)Xyt0 Wrote: There is a reason behind discord widget not working bruh!!
Would be great if you said why :D
It's because discord server needs verification in order to access channels permission issue
(11-21-2019, 02:40 PM)Xyt0 Wrote: It's because discord server needs verification in order to access channels permission issue
Damn. Any known way to fix?
Probably we need remove the verification. I'd suggest not remove verification channel because it's doing work by stopping alot of bots and spammers
(11-21-2019, 02:45 PM)Xyt0 Wrote: Probably we need remove the verification. I'd suggest not remove verification channel because it's doing  work by stopping alot of bots and spammers
Yeah, I remember that. Anyway, thanks for explaining.
Jinder is on working on self-assignable roles