covering latest windows exploits, 
post exploitation with PowerShell,
maintaining access, 
making advance rootkit for advanced persistence, 
Exploitation of active directory, 
Because I haven't seen much of  windows exploitation threads anywhere
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xyt0's post:
  • 0xadmin
What is it that you are requesting a tutorial of, exactly?

Latest Windows exploits refers to what version? There are dozens of Windows NT kernels.

PowerShell is a program that does not ship by default on all of the Windows versions. I know little to nothing about it

Maintaining access refers to what? An internet connection?

Rootkits are just tiny programs that are started early on in the booting sequence.

Exploitation of active directory refers to what? The explorer.exe process? That should be automatically started with the user-level privilege restrictions (whoever logged on).
Discord moderator
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muted's post:
  • 0xadmin
(12-30-2019, 03:45 PM)Muted Wrote: What is it that you are requesting a tutorial of, exactly?

Latest Windows exploits refers to what version? There are dozens of Windows NT kernels.

PowerShell is a program that does not ship by default on all of the Windows versions. I know little to nothing about it

Maintaining access refers to what? An internet connection?

Rootkits are just tiny programs that are started early on in the booting sequence.

Exploitation of active directory refers to what? The explorer.exe process? That should be automatically started with the user-level privilege restrictions (whoever logged on).

Covering latest windows CVE 

Windows later versions have powershell installed by default. 

Maintaining access means having connection to a machine for long term usage without detection. 

Once again if have access to machine you need stay on safer side adding ring3 rootkit is better because you have g0d like privileges

Active directory exploitation refers to credential harvesting. Getting NTLM hashes of users. Enumeration of directory shares etc...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xyt0's post:
  • 0xadmin